Monday, September 27, 2010

Day 92


A lot of times, I think that I deserve better and that I shouldn't settle for anything less because if I don't treat myself well, who would? Other times, I tell myself that I should be happy and contented with what I have.

But most of the time, I'm just confused and indecisive.

Is it wrong to want more?
But think about how much you already have.
Should I be dissatisfied and disappointed because things don't always go my way?
But think about the times when things did go well, and you're happy.
If problems persist, does it mean that things aren't meant to be?
But you're not perfect, so don't expect others to be.


Sometimes it's really driving me crazy, rocking back and forth between the two extremes. Where is the tipping point? How do I know it?



... maybe I'm just being a selfish coward who's afraid of getting hurt and taking the next step. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment